SUMMER LIPSTICK OPTION PHOTOS

Leave a Comment
HURRY UP SUMMER....


Oh I do wish summer would hurry up and arrive...

One of the things I love most about the change of season is changing my makeup - I realise this sounds a little shallow but it is lovely to wear some different lipstick shades :)

As the seasons change so does your skin tone so it's a great time to revisit your daily makeup routine and adjust some of your colours accordingly.

My favourite matte berry lipstick that I wear on dreary winter days doesn't look quite so flattering with my fresh-off-the-beach complexion. In summer I like to put an extra punch of colour on my lips - I've been busy swatching colours in anticipation of the long, hot, sunny days that are hopefully going to arrive soon.

For summer lips I am drawn to purple lilacy shades, raspberry reds, sheer corals, soft petal pinks and of course it goes without saying a good vampy red.


What are your favourite summer shades?




SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig