PRODUCT REVIEW : LA Girl Metal Liquid Lipstick

Leave a Comment
LA Girl Metal Liquid Lipstick


18 stunning shades
Only $11.19 each
Available now from LoveMy Makeup stores


 It is always exciting when LA Girl releases a new product so I was thrilled to get my hands on some of their new Metal Liquid Lipsticks.

Now LA Girl is one of my favourite brands as they offer on trend products at an affordable price point.

I wasn't too sure what to expect when I saw they had released this line. Maybe I was worried they were going to be that heavy metallic look that I think is horrible! However I'm pleased to advise they although they do give your lips a metallic look but not too heavy & they look really pretty on (swatches below)

They are a long lasting lip product and I really like they way last even through eating and drinking, so you aren't always needing to reapply. I felt the texture was a bit like a whipped mousse to apply,  wasn't drying on my lips and didn't feel sticky after application.

There are 18 shades available ranging from a good selection of nudes through to more funky shades like deep purple, bold orange & blue.  


Definitely a must buy product in my opinion...
My favourite shades are Smoulder & Lustrous.  

Let me know you have tried them yet & what you think - I'll keen to know!




SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig