Wet 'n Wild Cosmetics

Leave a Comment

NOW AVAILABLE IN NEW ZEALAND!


For those of you who are aren't familiar with this brand yet Wet 'n Wild is the #1 value brand in America!

They have been making makeup since 1979 and pride themselves on producing prestige-quality cosmetics at an affordable price. 

Now I reckon if millions of American women use and love their products they have to be pretty good...  So I was totally stoked when we received a big shipment at work and at last I could try some of their products :)

Over the last few years I watched lots of Youtube tutorials and Wet 'n Wild products feature a lot so it was always been a bit frustrating I couldn't buy them in New Zealand

I'll be posting some product review over the coming days but I'm keen to hear if you are familiar with this brand and what products you love.





SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig