REVIEW : ZA Cosmetics BB Cream

Leave a Comment

Za Total Hydration 12 in 1 BB Cream



Really a 12 in 1 BB cream???

ZA say this...

The Za Total Hydration BB CREAM is a multi-functional 12-in-1 BB cream that will give your skin a healthy natural glow.
Za Total Hydration BB CREAM has a special mineral formula, it moisturises your skin and protects it from the sun’s harmful rays with SPF 43 and PA+++, it also works as a foundation and conceal to hide blemishes and other skin concerns, and smooth’s skin to achieve a healthy skin tone.
Can we really believe one product can do the job of 12 products?

I was very keen to give this product a try as I really love it when I discover a product that makes my life easier.  After trying this product I was hooked and it is a perfect product for me when I'm travelling :)

So here are are my thoughts on this product...

It is great value for money - I paid less than $12.00 for it at LoveMy Makeup

The squeeze tube makes it easy to dispense and you don't need to worry about the container breaking in your makeup bag

The lightweight coverage blends well into my skin. I use my finger tips to apply!

At SPF 43 it is good extra sun protection for my skin
(although I still like to use a proper sunscreen if I'm heading to the beach)

Gives your skin extra moisture. Acts as double moisturiser when conjunction with your usual moisturiser

A small amount of product goes a long way and it looks really natural on 

It asts well through the day - even when the day is hot and sticky

To me the only downside is that it only comes in one shade - the colour suits my fair colourings but won't match darker skin tones

I'm not sure if does the job of 12 products but it certainly is a great multi purpose product and certainly worth trying if you are looking for a good BB cream with SPF






SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig